Monday, December 29, 2008

My 2009 resolutions

Well, it seems that as a child I was never able to keep them, but I hope that now that i am 28 that will change. so... here it goes!

1. Loose weight! Of course that is probably everyones goal. My doctors are concerned that my liver enzymes are high. This all started a little over a year ago with an elevation of 55. The doctors said oh, it is nothing we will check again in a year. Well, with new doctors I never really thought about it, but while my gynocologist was running other test she came across the elevation again, but this time it was 65. It was decided that maybe they should have a look at my liver. It showed that I just had a fatty liver and needed to loose weight, but would check again in 2 months. This time it was well over 100. They tested me for other things, but thank goodness it still all points to just a fatty liver. So loosing weight is at the top of my list! I have lost 18 lbs in 3 months and now i hope i can lose another 18 lbs in 3 months.

2. Get into my Bible more

3. Start and Finish the Love Dare with my husband, Josh

4. Be more patient with my kids and husband

5. Be succesful at homeschooling

6. Pray on a daily basis and not just by myself, but outloud with my family

7. Spend more quality time with my family

8. workout every day

1 comment:

BlessedTimes5 said...

I didn't know that about your liver! Good goals though! I know you can keep them!